Use of Site Services Agreement
Dilmah.co.id Site Use Agreement ( Agreement ) between users as users of Dilmah.co.id site ( User ) and PT. David Roy Indonesia ( DRI ) as the manager of Dilmah.co.id ( Dilmah.co.id site ), sets forth the terms and conditions of use of applicable service Dilmah.co.id site for users to be able to use the site Dilmah.co.id. Please to read this Agreement carefully. You must read, understand, accept and agree to all terms and conditions of this Agreement prior to using the application and / or receive content contained therein. By using the application and / or continued access to Dilmah.co.id site, you agree to the terms and conditions, and therefore agree to be bound in a contract with Us, and you therefore expressed consent to receive service and access to all the content contained in this application. If you do not accept and agree to this Agreement, you are not allowed to access further Dilmah.co.id site and are welcome to leave Dilmah.co.id site. Each activity related to the use of the site, then either the organizers, including the user in this case is also the seller ( merchant ) and the buyer, is legally protected by Law – Law of the Republic of Indonesia No.11 of 2008 on Information and Technology, the Law of the Republic of Indonesia No.. 19 of 2002 regarding Copyright, and against all forms of engagement arising out of any activity on the site has Dilmah.co.id meet the rules and conditions of validity of a commitment as contained in the Civil Code of the Republic of Indonesia.
This Agreement is governed and interpreted under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia ( Indonesia). The parties named in this Agreement hereby agree to submit to the court in Indonesia.
In this Agreement a ” User ” is an individual, both Indonesian citizens, foreign citizens, or corporation with the ability to use a computer, network, computer and / or other electronic media were able to access the site in accordance with its needs Dilmah.co.id. In this case also includes users who have registered with the site Dilmah.co.id as a Registered User or the User to pay for certain services that may be provided by the site Dilmah.co.id.
By accessing or using this Dilmah.co.id site, users are included in the category of users as mentioned in point 1.2. the above knowingly and without coercion from any party claiming to agree to accept all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. As a User, User is bound by the terms and conditions herein are applicable in the case of the User accessing or using this site Dilmah.co.id. If the user does not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Users are required to immediately leave the site Dilmah.co.id.
We may change or update this Agreement at any time by stating that the Agreement has been changed or updated on the website and the terms and conditions of the amended and updated will be effective immediately upon the terms and conditions of the amended and updated by included Dilmah.co.id site, and users are required to read at any time and the new terms and conditions is deemed to have approved such changes or updates when once listed on the site Dilmah.co.id and users continue to use the site Dilmah.co.id.
In Dilmah.co.id site there will be or have been connections or hyperlinks ( links ) that connect sites of third parties contained in links outside Dilmah.co.id site, and we do hereby declare not responsible for the content of links outside the site Dilmah.co.id or sites provided or posted by third parties ( third Party Content ), whether entered by a user who is not mentioned by name or by content providers who obtain payment, or not made by us. With the display of the Third Party Content on the site Dilmah.co.id, does not mean that we or affiliated parties, officials, officers or employees has entered into sale agency relationship with such third party. Third Party Content is the sole responsibility of the provider of the content. We do not guarantee that all third-party content is accurate, no propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness, and are not responsible if the User considers that the content of such third party can be trusted contents. In addition we are not responsible for the activities performed by the user and can not be held accountable by anyone associated with the losses suffered by the other party as a result of user actions.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USERS
Each User agrees not to copy, use or download any information, text, images, video recordings, directories, documents, databases or ads on the site or obtained through Dilmah.co.id site for any purpose including but not limited on whom resell or redistribute the content of sites Dilmah.co.id, mass marketing ( email, SMS, or other regular mail ), running a business to rival Dilmah.co.id site or use the site for commercial purposes outside transaction with Dilmah.co.id. Users are not allowed to take systematically Dilmah.co.id site content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory ( either using automatic devices or manual processes ) without written permission from Us. Moreover Users are not permitted to use the content or materials mentioned above for any purpose not specified in this Agreement.
When visiting and using Dilmah.co.id site, including any features and services, each user is not permitted to :
( 1 ) violate any applicable laws ( including but not limited to regulations regarding export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising ), the rights of intellectual property rights of others well, human, and others, and the rule – rules set forth in this Agreement.
( 2 ) provide information and content that is false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, discriminatory or racist.
( 3 ) take any action that can mess up the system and the feedback or ratings ( such as displaying, importing or exporting information or input from an external site or use it for purposes unrelated to the site Dilmah.co.id ).
( 4 ) gives an account on the site Dilmah.co.id ( including feedback ) and the name of the account to other parties without our knowledge.
( 5 ) transmit spam, or large amounts of electronic messages.
( 6 ) distribute viruses or any other technologies that can damage and / or harm Dilmah.co.id sites, affiliates and other users.
( 7 ) to enter or move a feature on the site Dilmah.co.id without our knowledge and consent.
( 8 ) store, imitate, modify, or distribute content and features Dilmah.co.id site, including the way the services, content, copyrights and intellectual Dilmah.co.id contained on the Site.
( 9 ) take or collect information from other users, including email addresses, without the knowledge of other users.
We reserve the right to limit or not allow access, or provide different access for Dilmah.co.id can open the site and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Each User acknowledges that Dilmah.co.id site can not be used in whole or in part for any reason, then the business or do any activity that can be impaired users. Each User hereby agrees that for whatever reason we freed from any liability to the User or to any third party if she can not use Dilmah.co.id Site ( whether due to disruption, limited access, alteration or omission of another feature of certain features or because other reasons ), or if the communication or transmission delays, errors or may not take place, or if there is any damage ( direct, indirect ) because of the use or inability to use the site Dilmah.co.id or any of the features in it.
User acknowledges and agrees that the prices listed on the site Dilmah.co.id can be changed at any time and without prior notice.
- By choosing to create an account as a member of the site Dilmah.co.id, Registered Users will create an account name and password when completing the registration process.
- Registered Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account name and password as well as a Registered User is solely responsible for all activities conducted in the name of the Registered User account.
- The Registered User agrees to :
- Promptly notify Us of each the alleged unauthorized use / invalid with pengatasnamaan registered user account name.
- Ensure that the Registered User exit ( log out ) from your account at the end of the activity on the site Dilmah.co.id to avoid potential abuse of the account in question.
- We reserve the right fully to restrict, block or terminate the service of an account, prohibit access to the site Dilmah.co.id and content, services, and slow down or remove hosted content, and take legal steps to keep a Registered User or other users if we assume Registered users or other users violate applicable laws, infringe the intellectual property rights of the parties concerned, or commit an offense in violation of the terms contained in this Agreement.
- That the Registered User may not sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, assign or otherwise transfer an Account, User ID or password to any third party without the knowledge and prior written consent of Us. We may suspend or terminate the Account of a Registered User or the transferee accounts of Registered Users who sold, offered for sale, given, delivered or transferred in violation of the provisions of this Article. If the limited ability we identify these violations, then the entire result, the risk is the responsibility of the transferring Registered Users.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
- Each User is obliged to pay in full for any transactions made in accordance with the terms of the transaction and payment.
- Each User is responsible for all activities done on Dilmah.co.id site.
- Each User is solely responsible if the user violates the terms of which have been detailed in this Agreement, and agree to release Us and its affiliates for all losses caused by the infringement committed by users.
- Users are entitled to the goods / products are appropriate and have been fully paid in advance by the user, can not be returned or canceled unilaterally by the User.
- Users are entitled to the goods / products that have been paid in full all the goods / products are listed with prices and rebates are correct and does not contain any information including but not limited to typing errors and errors due to operational systems Dilmah.co.id site.
- We work closely with providers of banking / payments are reliable in providing a wide range of payment methods that can be used by users.
- Each User has the right to choose the method of payment has been provided by Us, in which users feel more comfortable and easier to transact with Dilmah.co.id site, where every payment transaction fees will be deferred to the user.
- Each User is obliged to pay in full upon reservation made within the period specified by Us for any specific method of payment before we can further process the User’s order. When users did not make payment within the specified time then we reserve the right stating that the booking had been canceled by the user.
- Each User can clarify that the payment transaction was executed directly to the providers of banking services that cooperate with Us in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
- We can only send out any goods that have been ordered by the user after knowing and getting funds from Users appropriately and in accordance with the value of goods purchased Users.
- We cooperate with reliable logistics companies that will send every booking to Users.
- We entrust logistics has established cooperation with us in the service, the cost, the estimated delivery time, and shipping warranty Dilmah.co.id listed on the site.
- All forms of complaints is the responsibility of shipping logistics company that works closely with Us. We will seek to facilitate the users with a logistics company that works closely with Us, and in connection with such User agrees to release Us for any claims or losses suffered by the User associated with the delivery of the order.
- Users have the right to file a complaint with the shipping logistics company that works closely with Us or submit a complaint directly to the logistics company that works closely with Us in the period and in accordance with the provisions laid down by the logistics company.
- Should the User wish to return an order due to a mistake on our part, we will issue the Issuer a refund. Issuance of the refund will depend on the method of payment used. For bank transfers, we will issue the refund into the same bank account used for payment. For credit card or BCA KlikPay payments, we will issue the refund through BCA to the same credit card or account used for payment. Please note that we will not be able to issue any cash refunds for any credit card payments. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of our refund policy at any time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We are only limited to the provision of Dilmah.co.id site.
- The process of delivery of the goods will be coordinated by us with reliable delivery service providers.
- Losses due to the user’s actions in violation of this Agreement are entirely the responsibility of the User’s where we separated entirely from the demands of the aggrieved parties.
- Goods which have been purchased by the user and paid for with funds from Users appropriately and in accordance with the value of goods purchased Users can not be returned or canceled unilaterally by the User, and if declared successful after the payment process and then the items purchased Users no, then Dilmah.co.id will look for a replacement or alternative goods in accordance with the refund value paid by the buyer.
- That none of Us or Our suppliers, licensors, contractors or other parties involved in the manufacture, production, delivery services, or content contained in this application is required to be liable to User or any person claiming through the User, for any loss of profits or revenue, inaccuracy of data, the failure to obtain the expected results or profits, economic loss, incidental, significantly, punitive, indirect damages ( including but not limited to the costs required to repair ) caused Users have access to do or because of failure to access the service or the content contained in this application, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, product liability or legal theory and the possibility of whether or not we know about the possibility of such damages or if it’s possible losses may have previously thought. We are not responsible to any User or to any other party for any inaccuracies, errors, damage or loss that is caused either due to the failure, delay, interruption of services and content as contained in this application, either whole or in part. User agrees that in any event, the User can not claim to Us for any loss / damage arising in connection with access to the service or the content contained in this application or otherwise arising in connection with the provisions of this Agreement. The things mentioned above will remain in effect despite the termination of this Agreement or the validity period has been exhausted.
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind in terms of its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude :
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which can be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Liability for loss or damages direct, indirect or which is the result of which is borne by the user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or resulting from the use of our site, any web site associated with it and any materials placed him, including, but not limited to, liability for :
- loss of income or revenue ;
- loss of business ;
- loss of profits or contracts ;
- loss of anticipated savings before;
- loss of data ;
- loss of goodwill ;
- management or office time wasted, and
- loss or other damages of any kind, regardless of how it arose and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or other, although it can be estimated in advance.
- This does not affect our liability can not be excluded or limited under applicable law. User agrees that the material displayed on our site are for information only to assist users in deciding to bid or not to bid for goods ( the goods ). We or any one of our employees are not responsible for the direct or indirect result of the User ‘s decision to bid or not to bid.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Site and Content in Dilmah.co.id site. Site and contents Dilmah.co.id include intellectual property that is protected by copyright law and the laws that protect other applicable intellectual property throughout the world. All title and intellectual property rights over the site Dilmah.co.id Content shall remain with Us, affiliates or licensors Dilmah.co.id contents of this site. All rights not expressly stated in this Agreement or by We hereby reserved.
Site Dilmah.co.id, names, and icons and logos are registered trademarks in various jurisdictions and reserved about the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. It is strictly forbidden to use, modify, or install the brands mentioned above.
All notices or requests for information to or about Us will be processed if made in writing and mailed to :
David Roy Indonesia
Jl. Panglima Polim Raya No. 100
Jakarta 12130, INDONESIA
Phone. +62 21 739 9221
Fax. +62 21 7279 6085
All notices or demands to or about the User will be processed if submitted directly, sent by courier, registered mail, facsimile or email to the mailing address, fax or email address provided by the User to Us or by placing a notice or demand in one place Dilmah.co.id website that can be accessed by the public at no charge. Notice to Users will be deemed to have been received by such User if and when :
( 1 ) We were able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User, or
( 2 ) We have already put such notice in a place Dilmah.co.id site that is accessible to the public without charge.
We and Users are in an independent relationship and no relationship of agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor – franchisee that will be made or prepared in the presence of this Agreement.
Titles in this Agreement made as a reference only, and in no way define, limit, explain or describe what is or is included in the article.
We do not implement the right to assert Us under this Agreement or not taken action by us against offenses committed by User of this Agreement will not override or not override the right of We to take action against a similar offense or subsequent offense.